Tit for tat I tick the tock on the clock.
Going back and forth to make sure I’m not who I was anymore.
The kid who had little regard for life and lived by the shore
Turned into a man now who yearns for more
But you ever feel like you don’t know who you are?
Like you got amnesia stumbling out of a bar?
Asking “what do I stand for?” for F.U.N
I don’t know anymore so I run.
Run from it all to seize the day and ease the pain away.
Run from it all I’d have to say, it’s not done magically.
See I’ll cross space and time to find myself.
Dealing with the hand I’ve been dealt.
Find the ace in my sleeve best believe the greatness I seek to achieve.
I just want some good coffee and some good music to listen to right now.
Nobody told me that was bad when I was young.
- Name: Tony
- Height: 6’3
- Eye Color: Brown (changes during the seasons i’ve been told)
- Birthday: January 21st
- Favorite color: Black or Red
- Best school subject(s): English
- Mac or PC: PC
- Current shirt colour: Black and red
- Day or night: Night
- Celebrity crush: Too many to list.
- Favorite Food: General Tso’s Chicken